Sunday 17 July 2016

15 July 2016 - St Margaret's, Kent

Took a trip down to St Margaret's with John Robinson to introduce him to moffin. A nice couple of hours which I had hoped would yield a few more numbers and spp, but 60 macro spp was more than enough to show the moffin ways.

I expected to encounter Sub-angled Wave following last year's capture of several and wasn't disappointed - quite why I potted the worn example rather than a coupe of fresher specimens, I have no idea.

Sub-angled Wave
Evergestis limbata
Mompha propinquella????
Large Twin-spot Carpet??? Or one of the others....?
Blue-bordered Carpet
Slender Brindle
Micro 1
Micro 2
Micro 2
Acrobasis repandana????
Riband Wave
Common Emerald
Green Pug
Grey Pug? - But I'm really not certain....
Wormwood Pug
Haworth's Pug

No comments: